Greece Adventure Tours
- Hop from island to island in Greece's beautiful Cyclades
- Visit the Parthenon, a fifth century BC temple built atop the Acropolis
- Explore Tinos, Naxos, Santorini, and more with local guides
- Hike ancient trails among lush vineyards, terraced hillsides, and olive groves
- Dine on Mediterranean fare accented with olive oil, yogurts, nuts and honey
Spectacular sunsets, fascinating history, rocky landscapes, and welcoming people draw us to the Cyclades, the most beautiful islands in the Aegean Sea. From fishing villages adorned with blue-shuttered, whitewashed houses to the crystalline sea bordered by white, black, and red sandy beaches, our journey visits the very best places.
Starting in Athens, explore the ancient ruins of the Acropolis and Parthenon before speeding off to the islands of Tinos and Naxos, where vineyards, terraced hillsides, and olive groves reach to the sea. Our last island stop is Santorini, world famous for its dramatic crater and brilliant sunsets. Each day we hike winding footpaths, soak up huge vistas, enjoy relaxing swims, and delight in scrumptious Greek meals.
The ancient Greeks had it right: Life really doesn't get any better than this!
- Day 1 - Welcome to Athens! Take a walking tour of the historic Plaka.
- Day 2 - Explore the Acropolis and Parthenon. Ferry to Tinos Island.
- Day 3 - Hike through whitewashed villages and among terraced vineyards.
- Day 4 - Hike trails on Naxos that blend history with modern day village life.
- Day 5 - Hike to the summit of Mt. Zas for views worthy of the gods.
- Day 6 - Ferry to Santorini, hike along the crater's edge from Fira to Oia.
- Day 7 - Hike up Profitis Ilias peak and explore the ruins of Ancient Thira.
- Day 8 - Explore Santorini's famous beaches; afternoon flight to Athens.