The Greek National Tourism Organization and the visitgreece.gr blog give professionals and amateurs from the tourism field the opportunity to write their own posts, which are based upon their own personal experiences.
Meanwhile, it also gives experienced editors, who love traveling in our country, the opportunity to exhibit primary, original content, such as articles, photographs and videos. Each post will be signed by the writer and will include the individual’s personal webpage/blog, as well as his/her social media profiles.
- Every article (blog post) must be unique, original and have been written by you. If it has been previously published in a different website/blog or a print edition, permission must be granted to the GNTO in order for it to be posted on the Visit Greece Blog.
- Since the blog does not only address a Greek audience, blogs written in both Greek and English will be hosted.
- Each post is limited to 500 words.
- The writing style should be special and experiential, emphasizing the usability of the information and the fast – pleasant informing of the reader. Articles such as “Top 10 List” – “Must See Destinations” – “To Dos in Greece” are indicative formats and styles. (word documents)
- Posts may include photographs and videos. Nevertheless, prior to posting, please be certain that you own the intellectuarl property rights of the material.
- If you have audiovisual material from your travels in Greece, you may include it, along with original text, in order to create a new post. (pictures in jpeg format, videos uploaded in YouTube or Vimeo)
- You may also include photographs and/or video that have already been uploaded to a personal social network, such as Flickr, YouTube, Vimeo and more.
- Please send all related attachments to: